RRB JE Admit Card 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the official RRB JE notification on 27th December 2018 for the recruitment of Junior Engineers in Indian Railways. Candidates who wish to secure a job in Indian Railways must fill up the RRB JE application form which will be made available on the official website of RRB. Candidates can fill up the application form from 2nd January 2019 to 31st January 2019 in order to appear for the examination.
Candidates who fill up the RRB JE Application form successfully will be able to download the RRB JE Admit Card which will be released on 18th May. Students can visit the official website in order to download their RRB JE Admit Card 2019. In this article, we will provide you with all the detailed information regarding RRB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019. Read on to find out.
RRB JE Recruitment | Important Dates
Important dates for RRB JE Recruitment are as follows:
|Release of Official Notification||29th December 2018|
|Beginning of Online Application||2nd Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st Jan 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||18th May 2019|
|RRB JE 2019 Exam||22nd May 2019 (Stage I)|
|Declaration of result||Will be updated soon|
How To Download RRB JE Admit Card?
The officials will release the RRB JE Admit Card on the official website of the respective RRB regions. The procedure to download the Railway JE Admit Card is given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the RRB region you applied for (direct links for the respective RRB Regions are given below).
- Step 2: Click on the link provided for RRB JE Call Letter.
- Step 3: Enter your Registration Number.
- Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 5: The RRB JE Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen. Download your RRB JE Admit Card. Take multiple printouts of the same. Also, save the PDF in a save folder.
RRB JE Admit Card 2019: Official Website For All RRB Regions
The links to the official websites of the respective RRBs are given below. Candidates can click on the links and follow the steps as under to download their RRB JE Admit Card 2019.
|S.No.||RRB Region||Admit Card Download Link|
|1||RRB JE Ahmedabad Region||Click Here|
|2||RRB JE Ajmer Region||Click Here|
|3||RRB JE Allahabad Region||Click Here|
|4||RRB JE Banglore Region||Click Here|
|5||RRB JE Bhopal Region||Click Here|
|6||RRB JE Bhunaeswhar Region||Click Here|
|7||RRB JE Bilaspur Region||Click Here|
|8||RRB JE Chandigarh Region||Click Here|
|9||RRB JE Chennai Region||Click Here|
|10||RRB JE Gorakhpur Region||Click Here|
|11||RRB JE Guwahati Region||Click Here|
|12||RRB JE Jammu & Srinagar Region||Click Here|
|13||RRB JE Kolkata Region||Click Here|
|14||RRB JE Madla Region||Click Here|
|15||RRB JE Mumbai Region||Click Here|
|16||RRB JE Muzaffarpur Region||Click Here|
|17||RRB JE Patna Region||Click Here|
|18||RRB JE Ranchi Region||Click Here|
|19||RRB JE Secunderabad Region||Click Here|
|20||RRB JE Siliguri Region||Click Here|
|21||RRB JE Thiruvananthapuram Region||Click Here|
Details Mentioned On RRB JE Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on RRB JECall Letter/Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Center
- Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Exam Venue/Address
RRB JE Recruitment | Vacancies
RRB JE 2019 vacancy has been revised. Previously it was 14,033 and now it has been finalized to 13,487 for the post of Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (IT), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, and Depot Material Superintendent.
|Junior Engineer (IT)||29|
|Depot Material Superintendent||227|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||387|
RRB JE Recruitment | Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the post of RRB JE, candidates need to abide by the following eligibility criteria:
- For the post of Junior Engineer: Candidates need to have a diploma/degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines as prescribed against numerous posts.
- For the post of Junior Engineer IT: Candidates applying for this post have to have a degree of PGDCA/B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA/B.Tech (IT)/B.Tech (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from a recognised university.
- For the post of Depot Material Superintendent: Candidates should have a Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- For the post of Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: Candidates should hold a bachelors degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates for every post should be between 18 to 33 years of age. There is age extensions for the reserved categories as per the government rules.
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PwD- 10 years
RRB JE Recruitment | How to Apply for RRB JE 2019
You need to follow the below steps in order to apply for the exam:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of RRB- indianrailways.gov.in
- 2nd Step: Click on the link that reads “Select the RRB you wish to apply.” RRB once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration.
- 3rd Step: Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking on the check box.
- 4th Step: Now click on the “New Registration.”
- 5th Step: Fill in your “Personal” and “Contact” details.
- 6th Step: You will receive your “Registration ID” and “Password” on your registered email and mobile number.
- 7th Step: Now proceed by clicking on the “Already Registered Button” on the home page by entering your Registration ID and Password.
- 8th Step: Now fill in your “Educational” and “Community” details.
- 9th Step: Now you will be directed to the “Payment” page. Pay for the application accordingly.
- 10th Step: Upload your recent passport size “Photograph” and “Signature.”
- 11th Step: Click on “Submit” and submit the form.
- 12th Step: Take a “Print” out of the form for future reference.